Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate-I for SERB funded project
The Multiphase Flow, Combustion and Laser Diagnostic Lab at Mechanical Department, IISc Bangalore, is currently looking to fill a vacant position in SERB funded project titled ‘Organ-on-Chip approach to understanding pathogenesis caused by ESKAPE pathogens and designing intervention strategies for managing the disease’. The selected candidate will primarily work on the Mechanical part of the project, which would involve developing the Organ-on-Chip technology and subsequent microfluidics.
Position details and Eligibility
Project Associate-I – Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering (Preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or allied fields)
• Good CGPA at B. Tech and M. Tech Level
• Strong background in Fluid Mechanics and Microfluidics.
• Skilled in microfabrication, experimental microfluidics, and areas like cell sorting, mixing in microfluidics are a bonus.
• Continuation for at least one year.
• Should be highly motivated towards developing novel ideas and learning new things.
• As per SERB norms.
• Pay will be based on your qualification and experience.
How to apply
Please send a detailed CV along with supporting documents/certificates, published papers (single PDF) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “ Application for Project Associate-I for SERB-SUPRA project” on or before 31st May 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.