top of page
Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate-I for SERB funded project
The Multiphase Flow, Combustion and Laser Diagnostic Lab at Mechanical Department, IISc Bangalore, is currently looking to fill a vacant position in SERB funded project titled ‘Organ-on-Chip approach to understanding pathogenesis caused by ESKAPE pathogens and designing intervention strategies for managing the disease’. The selected candidate will primarily work in the Microbiology part of the project which would involve understanding the pathogenesis caused by ESKAPE pathogens using the Organ-on-Chip technology.
Position details and Eligibility
• Project Associate-I – Master’s Degree (Preferably in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry)
• Good CGPA at B. Tech and M. Tech Level
• Strong background in Microbiology.
• Skilled in Microscopy, Basic microbiology (media preparation, isolation of pure culture, CFU counting etc), Cell culture, PCR, Gel electrophoresis, etc.
• Continuation for at least one year.
• Should be highly motivated towards developing novel ideas and learning new things.
• As per SERB norms.
• Pay will be based on your qualification and experience.
How to apply
Please send a detailed CV along with supporting documents/certificates, published papers (single PDF) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “ Application for Project Associate-I for SERB-SUPRA project” on or before 5th January 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
bottom of page